2-2-21-point-1

Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's been awhile my friend...

So it's been a long while since I've posted --- it's safe to assume 3 things about that time:

1. I did minimal exercise (true)
2. I gained between 5-10 lbs (also true, though I think as of today I'm only up 5lbs)
3. I went soft in all the wrong places (true)

BUT...

I'm officially on holidays now, and I've come to the place of X-mas (hint - it is much colder and has a foot of snow to Toronto's 4 degrees and greenery). I've come armed with 2 technical tees, two long sleeved technical tees, 1 pair of lycra pants, 1 pair of thermal running tights, 1 pair of Brooks Adreneline's (Size 9.5), an assortment of fleece hats, gloves, scarves, and a pair of double layer CoolMax socks (only because I could only find one pair!).

I even got up this morning and god out for my first run in the snow EVER! And it didn't even suck!

I went about 3.8km (a slow 30minutes) - exploring strange blocks. I was warm, it was awesome. -10 degrees out and I wasn't even cold - All I can say is -- thermal tights rock!

1 Comments:

  • You've been tagged! more on my blog.... ;-)

    By Blogger Sonia, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home