2-2-21-point-1

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Group Run tomorrow!

Ipod's charged, Fuelbelt is ready to go with Water and Gatorade...Clothes are all laid out. Yup. I'm getting my butt up early for a run tomorrow morning.

I've been...okay, with my short runs this week. Not as good as I'd like it to be, but it was a very stressful week and I had other things to look after. Tomorrow though I'm out for at least 10k. I'm thinking I'll get up early and head out at 8am for a half hour or so, and then swing by the running room around 8:30 to finish off my run with some of the groups I run with normally. Who knows -- we'll see, I figure by that point I'll be nicely warmed up, and I can push myself into a brisk 10:1 pace for about 5k or so.

Anyways -- I should go to bed soon. It's 11pm........

2 Comments:

  • I hope the group running went well!!

    I did my first run with a running buddy on Sunday.... it was fun and weird at the same time!! =)

    By Blogger Sonia, at 9:05 AM  

  • Thanks you guys!

    The run was...okay, fun but not the best out :P But it was all fun!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home