2-2-21-point-1

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I love warm weather!

So the 8 lbs I had regained is now down to my being up 4.5 lbs --- Thank G-d!

I woke up this morning with noticably less belly -- which is going great things for my confidence this morning --- and is excellent ratification for NOT going out for that pizza last night!

Okay -- so yesterday morning I ran 4km in the sunshine -- that wasn't too bad. Today I've got a pretty little 6km route mapped out that I'm going to force myself run in 10:1's. Tomorrow I have 7km with my running group, which puts me back on track with my half-schedule.

I'm still not in great shape --- but it's getting there slowly, I'm hoping to be back in good form by mid-December ------ and for me good form means back to my "preferred" weight, and not feeling like I'm going to die on every run.

I also need to push my lactic acid threshold a little...but I think come december I'm going to make more of an effort to get into the gym ----- I really do think elliptical work helped me tackle those hills back when I used to hit the gym 3 days a week and run as well.

That's it. The weather's calling for 11 degrees today, and all the way through until Wednesday! I LOVE THAT!

(Sonia -- you can save your ass-kicking for the minus 5-20 degree weather!)

1 Comments:

  • Warm weather is gone.... well it's sad but I really enjoyed today's run in the -2oC (-9oc with windchill).

    I hope you're doing well =)

    By Blogger Sonia, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home