2-2-21-point-1

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sunshine makes me happy!

YAY! 7 degrees outside makes for fun times on the run!

Seriously. I'm a little out of shape. I've been stressed, gaining weight, and not doing nearly enough exercise lately. It took me awhile to come to terms with the fact that I'm actually OUT OF SHAPE ----- mostly I just thought I was lazy.

So yeah, this little recognition comes along with a gameplan. I'm taking tonight off from my running clinic (mostly to finish a term paper) -- but today I ran a few km this morning, and will again tonight if I need a break. I'm going to dedicate this week to getting comfortable with shorter distances again --- and go out for the 8:30am group run on Sunday morning.

Really though -- I'm happy with running today because the weather's supposed to be awesome for the rest of the week :)

Yay sunshine!

1 Comments:

  • Good plan Amanda! I hope this group will be better =)

    I LOVE sunshine too!!! I had an awesome run yesterday!!! 5 miles with my newfie + 1.5 by myself in the SUN! It was A-MA-ZING!

    Keep on running! =)

    By Blogger Sonia, at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home