2-2-21-point-1

Saturday, November 04, 2006

11km today.

It was a fantastic morning for a run today. About 4 degress celcius, sunny, not too windy.

I ended up doing 11km through my favourite routes --- it was pretty fun. I may even get up early tomorrow for a quick 5k just for the hell of it.


Am rethinking the ATB 30k run. Not sure it'll be the optimal time for me to do a race like that. I figure I"ll wait and see and decide in February if I'm going to enter or not -- I'll have a better idea then about how winter training is going.

1 Comments:

  • I left a message earlier but blogger is acting funny!!

    I think that's it's a good idea to wait to register for that 30 km race! Running in the winter is so much harder than in the summer!! I hope you're still on for the chilly half!! My boy is going to do it with us!!! SO happy!! =)

    By Blogger Sonia, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home